Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Writing Center Bundles and Sight Words!

OKAY GUYS I'm here - for the tens of you who are listening ;)

Here's some stuff! It's good stuff too.

I've finished reworking one of my writing centers - stop I know it sounds pathetic, but it takes me a long time and I'm very busy drinking coffee and bossing around eight year olds all day.

So here's one...
Pardon the blurries but it's because I'm way to unskilled to know how to screenshot my work AND make that picture look good so... sue me. But anyway, if you would like to download my new Animal Writing Center hop on over to my TPT store and grab this incredible freebie! I say that it is incredible because it includes...
  • Adorable cover sheet
  • Directions card
  • Activity sheet
  • Five animal information cards
All of that, for free you say? WOW. Just download, print, enjoy! A cute folder or container would really make it pop and I would definitely laminate it for durability. Check back for more writing center activities and sight word cards as I finish them!

No comments :

Post a Comment