Monday, February 23, 2015

New things!

Here we go! My name is Kelly and I am a second grade teacher... this is my first attempt at blogging so this will be a journey for all of us. I'm full of ideas, don't take myself too seriously, and have an artistic sensibility. I weave humor into almost every aspect of my job - it helps keep me sane. I love organizing, bright colors, practical solutions, and simply fabulous things.

I will try to post as many time-saving (sanity-boosting) hints, ideas, and materials. I use the CCSS to fuel all of my materials but always add a little extra flair. I'm big on routines and procedures and believe they are the backbone for a successful classroom.

My classroom is my happy place so you will see a lot of pictures! I love designing (and re-designing) my space to better meet the needs of my kids. I also love having a neat and tidy space that looks as beautiful as it functions.

Enjoy!
Kelly

No comments :

Post a Comment